Brancas Escartin S.L.

Located in Bilbao, Sala Moyua de Brancas, opened its doors in 1996, and has remained during these decades as the only permanent auction room in the Basque Country and Northern Spain. Our history is linked to that of the Brancas family and dates back to 1910, when the grandfather of the dynasty, Rafael Von Brancas began to import, from Germany, his country of origin, the latest news in watches and optical equipment, for the use and enjoyment of Bilbao society. A small watch-optic at the confluence of the Alameda de Mazarredo with the Gran Vía showed the latest creations of German engineering.