Chat: Use the widget in the bottom right corner to chat with one of the team members. We'll respond as fast as possible!
Email: If you prefer email, our support team can be reached at email@example.com.
Twitter: Our team is also actively engaged on Twitter @codexprotocol.
For any development related questions, email our engineers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any business inquiries, our business team can be reached at email@example.com.
Security disclosures can reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. We follow the W3C Security Disclosures Best Practices for our disclosure policy. See below.
Codex Labs, Inc:
- Agree not to bring suit against you, recommend law enforcement investigation, or cooperate with law enforcement investigation, if your disclosure meets the criteria listed in this section;
- Request that you give us a reasonable time (usually not to exceed 90 days) before publicly disclosing specific details of the vulnerability;
- Request to be provided an appropriate level of detail on the vulnerability to allow us to identify and reproduce the issue. Detail should include target URLs, request/response pairs, screenshots, and/or other relevant information;
- Agree to confirm, within a reasonable time, receipt of your disclosure (such as 3 days) and the validity of your disclosure (such as 10 days);
- Request that your vulnerability research not create service disruption (e.g. DoS), privacy issues (i.e. accessing a customer’s data), or data destruction, within a reasonable effort.